Friday, December 2, 2011

A "guess who I am" game! Remember in Nov. we can go backward or forward?

I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.


I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.


I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any president


in U.S. history.


I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any


12-month period.


I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the U.S.


stock market.


I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal


record.


I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year


period.


After taking-off the entire month of August 2001, I then presided over the


worst security failure in U.S. history.


I attacked and overtook two countries, promised to rebuild them and have


not yet done so.


I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. president.


In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and


that trend continues every month, leaving us in higher than ever unemployment.


I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any president


since the advent of television.


I signed more laws and executive orders effectively amending or ignoring


the Constitution than any president in history.


I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to


intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.


I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history and refused to


use national reserves as past presidents have done.


I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty


benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.


I allowed non-compete oil contracts to go to my VP's company (where he is


still employed, but on "deferred compensation") and won't answer to anyone


about it.


I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously


protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for


protest against any person in the history of humankind.


I've dissolved more international treaties than any president in U.S.


history.


I've made my presidency the most secretive and unaccountable of any in


U.S.history.


I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any


administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice,


has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.


I am the first president in U.S. history to have almost all 50 states


of the Union simultaneously suffer massive financial crisis.


I presided over the biggest corporate stock market fraud of any market in


any country in history.


I am the first president in U.S. history to order a pre-emptive attack and


the military occupation of a sovereign nation, and I did so against the


will of the United Nations and the world community.


I created the largest governmental department bureaucracy in the history


of the United States.


I set the all-time record for biggest annual budget spending increases,


more than any president in history.


I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove


the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.


I removed more checks and balances, and have the least amount of


congressional oversight, than any presidential administration in U.S.


history.


I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.


I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war"


(detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.


I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election


inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).


I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most


corporate campaign donations.


My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends,


(Kenneth Lay, former CEO of Enron Corporation) presided over the largest


corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history. My political party used the


Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the


U.S. Supreme Court during my 2000 election decision.


I have spent more money on polls and focus groups than any president in


U.S. history.


I am the first to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as


the biggest threat to world peace and security.


I changed U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded


government contracts.


I set an all-time record for the number of administration appointees who


violated U.S. law by not selling their huge personal investments in


corporations bidding for U.S. contracts.


I failed to fulfill my pledge to capture Osama Bin Laden, dead or alive.


My family is very close with the Saudi Royal family, and have been for


years, so I kept the pages out of the report on 9-11 that may put the


Saudi's in a bad light.


I entered my office with the strongest economy in U.S. history and have


turned every single economic category downward -- all in less than two


years.|||G dubyh Bush. As if there were any doubt|||Ronald Reagan|||Sounds like Harding ;)





You're being quite a brat if i might add. You are in denial about tuesday for sure.





BTW: You are off because Obama took #1 not bush.|||Bush?|||c'mon, mel gibson has been blamed for a lot , but surely not all that

No comments:

Post a Comment