Friday, December 2, 2011

How do you do these shortcuts in Mario Kart Wii?

I'm trying to get them but I keep falling into a hole!


One is that shortcut that the world record holder does in Mushroom Gorge.


Another is a shortcut in DK Summit (aka DK's Snowboard Cross for Europeans) that the world record holder uses to cut the S curve.


And where the heck do I use my boosts in Wario's Gold Mine, Moonview Highway, Bowser's Castle, and GCN DK Mountain?


I know how to do the trick in Grumble Volcano though:)|||The world record holder shortcuts are damn difficult. I've tried, I can't pull most of them off either.





As far as where to use your mushrooms in the time trials, download the world record ghost for each, watch them. You can generally tell when and where they hit the gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment