Friday, December 2, 2011

So are you ready for Track & Field!?!?

I am!





PS





I just watched the guy from Jamaica (Bolton I think his name/100 m world record holder). He ran in the Quarterfinals and he easily won. I mean it was effortless. Tyson gay has his work cut out for him.|||I am, kinda getting tired of swimming.|||YEAAAAAAAAAAH! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!|||Jamaica looks strong in running|||the jamaicans looked like they were jogging! 0.o





i support them but they didn't seem enthusiastic AT ALL...one basically walked off from the journalist..|||oh yeah my niece will be in it high jump. oh yeah, oh yeah, i'm ready ooooohhh soooo ready.|||I can't wait for track and field i've been waiting for this event!! WOO HIGH JUMP!! So excited. |||The guy you mentioned is named Usain Bolt. He is extremely fast, but mostly because he is so tall (6'5") giving him extra stride length. His teammate, fellow Jamaican Asafa Powell, is the former record holder (until Bolt broke it) and also very fast (he was actually slowing down at the end when he originally broke the record). Expect Bolt and Powell to go Silver and Gold, with Tyson Gay getting Bronze.|||i'm xcited that track and field is starting and that swimming is ending|||Yeahhh boyyy, as a runner it's gives me inspiration!


Usain Bolt? Yeah homeboy jogged.


buttt, tyson has hamstring problems, so have mercy! lol





USA all DAY|||yeah!!!!!





|||In 2016 you'll be seeing me on that track running my a*s off.



No comments:

Post a Comment