Saturday, November 19, 2011

Are you happy that Husseins 'Change' was a spending orgy that makes him a world record holder for wasteful $$$?

Spending spree? You do know much of his budget is reporting the Iraq spending and Afghanstan spending that the GOP and Bush administration hid from you don't you? I didn't think you understood that because of the question you asked. But now you do.|||I think this question will enrage comrades of Obama. How dare you call "the one" irresponsible?





Didn't you know that "the one" absorbed all this debt because Bush left it for him? And now, his spending is to create jobs...pork has nothing to do with it...|||He just bankrupted America. I HOPE all those people who voted for him are happy. They won't be for long.|||I want an orgy for a change!





Maximus - unblock me!|||"The slobbering love affair" with Obama is too great to bare.|||I agree with you and I am not happy at all.|||and he didnt use a condom.......... sad that some will still follow their puppet leader.|||no

No comments:

Post a Comment