Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I think border collies are the smartest dogs?

Every border collie ive met was so clever that thery were too much dog..even for me. a border collie is the World record holder for outrageous tricks.





What do you think is the smartest dog breed.?|||Collies are smart and good dogs





my choice is the German Shepherd


also very smart, strong and loyal


great dogs, when trained and treated right|||Train-ability and intelligence are not the same thing. There are some very SMART dog breeds who are stubborn when it comes to training.





honestly I don't think there is a "smartest" dog breed because you can't use the same measuring stick to judge every breed out there.|||Labs. They are mainly used for drug sniffing and cadaver searches. Plus they can learn all those silly horse and pony tricks in a day with treats and praise. Plus, back in the day, the original labs were used on ships because they could withstand freezing waters and help rescue men overboard.|||The Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever is very much as smart as the border collie without the excessive over-hyperness of the border collie. Though I can't speak for the newly-ruined AKC version of the toller which look nothing like any real toller I've owned.|||i have to agree. i own a border collie. shes my first and i don't think ill ever own another breed.|||It's been proven they are, and i don't disagree. I'm biased as i have had a smart if slightly nutty border collie at my side for 10yrs.|||yes they are number 1 on the list, poodle is second...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment