Thursday, November 24, 2011

Whatever happened to the guy from Australia who was going to break the world record for the highest skydive?

He was going to outjump the long standing world record holder who was an astronaut and jumped from the edge of space. the original guy jumped like 102,000 plus feet, and the new jump was supposed to be around 130,000 feet. But I can't ever find any info after the actual jump, just articles telling how he is preparing. The articles all say it was going to happen in late 2001 or early 2002. Thanks.|||I dunno I'm afraid. Rodd Millner and Cheryl Stearns were both really keen to have a go but even in 2005 Cheryl Stearns seemed to be still trying to find funding and I never saw anything about Mr. Millner after sometime around 2001 - sorry.|||He jumped in Aug 2002, he has still not landed. I think he is due an April 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment