Thursday, November 24, 2011

World record holder for earliest walking baby??

I am trying to see hold old the youngest baby is to start walking or where I can view that information, my son is 7 1/2 months and is already taken a few steps, thank you for your help|||My 3rd child started walking at 7 months..I know someone elses who's baby started at 7 months as while..So I don't think 7 months would be the world record.





But yay on your son taking his first steps!!!! Get your running shoes ready:-)|||is this taking steps with the help of the coffee table or couch??? or is this totally by himself walking away from something towards something else. Because with both of my children the doctor told me that they would be walking by 10 months old and believe me they were, and it was all while holding on to the coffee table or my hands. My son was 14 months old before he officially took off by himself and ran around the house and my daughter was 18 months old. So after taking all of that into consideration, i have a nephew that took off running at around 10 months old.|||7 months guess you baby lost|||I'm not sure. My son is 8 months and can walk a few steps also. Good luck.|||my son just turned 7 months but he start taking steps around 6 months and 3 weeks... he has an older sister so he always tries 2 fallow her around.. and she always hold his hands and try 2 let him walk

No comments:

Post a Comment