Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Could this be THEE GLASGOW RANGERS F.C ?

world record Holder`s|||as long as theirs no green in it EDDIE thats the main thing dont you think watp...|||pretty plain eddie,but as com says no green on it.|||I quite like that|||I'm liking Eddie a lot!!!|||I don't like it Eddie...lol





oh, I dinni think am supposed ti like it! hehehehe.|||speaking of new tap, i need a new sellick tap|||It might be one of those fake designs that the clubs put out so the counterfeiters make a lot of easy to spot rubbish.





For some reason it reminds me of the tops worn when this goal was scored


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmECazR7j…|||Why does that top not have any wee golden stars on it? It has black stars. you would think that winning the SPL is a big achievement! you know the way Celtic have the golden star on top because they actually won the european cup in 1967.

No comments:

Post a Comment