Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Indiana Woman Said "I Do" 23 Times!! Is it, the more the merrier?

A 68-year-old Guinness world record holder would get married again.


An Anderson, IN woman has been married 23 times to all kinds of men ... but she'd still do it again because life "gets lonely."





http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/weird/Ind…|||Maybe she collects rings, like baseball cards.|||I live in Indiana, been to Anderson many a times.....I'm not proud of her. Just for show. :) lol

Report Abuse


|||the more the marry-er ∙





you would think the insurance companies would get suspicious by now...|||Well, many do enjoy the honeymoon period.|||Isn't marriage suppose to be a commitment for life?|||I read that article last night. That's nuts! I think it's a but much when someones been married 3 or more times, but 23? Yikes!|||i don't know but she should write a book for sure. not a movie though.... maybe a tv show... call it "More the Merrier"|||haha|||holy sh**|||the more you have thee merrier|||Not in this case! That can't even be real love. That is weird if I may say so myself.|||that is 23 p*****es she has serviced. ew.





Eat Funyuns.|||oh wow.


that's a bit.


o-o;

No comments:

Post a Comment