Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is there a Guinness world record holder for largest human areolae: Male & Female?

Damnyou and your large areolae!!!!!


*shakes fist in air*|||I thought you held that one.|||Despite your considerable specimens, they both have to be Danish. They average a silver dollar pancake or better.|||It takes all three of you to hold it, and I'm not Danish.|||I'm in there for male.|||Geezis Jumped up Jupiter Dead P Society,my dinner plate just cracked in half!|||Dennis "Dartboard" von Flurge and Matilda "Manhole Cover" McPickleshitter.|||I am not sure about this but i think it is.I am also looking for its answer from a long time please share with us if you come to know about this.Thank you|||This would really be hard to confirm because it isn't easily noticed, you will have to tell the whole population to strip down and inspect each and everyone|||so, is this ur SUBTLE way to ask for my pic? it gives u a good idea of their size!! ;))





male or female u mighta been talking about lady gaga?|||bigger, bigger, bigger! isnt what u got good enuf?? or do u just want lady gaga?? :D|||http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/285636/-understanding-the-factors-that-affect-indian-footwear-manufacturers-growth-in-international-market-

No comments:

Post a Comment