Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Does any1 no wat age asafa powell started sprinting ?

hi im 13 years old im a boy from northern ireland and i run the 100 metre's in 12.6 but does any1 no what asafa powell or any of the world record holders started sprinting at ?|||yes it was gradually done where he started crawling then he got himself upright started to walk then his parents told him to run to the shops whilst being timed as they were starving and from that day forward he became a world class sprinter|||"Outside the house is the road where the brothers would race each other as boys. Asafa was quick, like his brothers and his father before them - William tells me he never met a man who could beat him in a race, until he became a dad - but there was nothing to suggest he would become a professional athlete.





'I was always running but nothing serious,' Asafa says. 'It was just bragging rights: I'd go on the street or the track and say to my friends, "I bet I can beat you." But I wasn't really interested in track and field until my last year at high school.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment