Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Best investment I could ever make, what about you? World's strongest vagina lady is trainer of vagina muscles?

I stumbled accross a channel on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/intimfitness) that led me to making one of the best investments known to mankind in my wife! After careful study of video segments and email correspondence, I was directed to website (www.intimfitness.com) where a russian lady (world record holder of strongest vagina) speaks about training vaginal muscles with weights for improved wellness and health in women that prevents common womens diseases. I have to say that the intimate benefits are above and beyond. I'm asking myself and I welcome other thoughts, am I more excited about the sexual benefits for me than the confidence and wellness for her?|||This is hysterical! But yes to answer the question. You are probably more excited about the sexual benefits for you than the health benefits for your wife, but thats okay. You are a guy, that's normal. I work out everyday to gain a healthy body, my husband likes that I am healthy but what he really LOVES is that he has a hot sexy body to cuddle up next to and I wouldn't be mad at him for that!! It's close to the same situation and I doubt your wife would care either!

No comments:

Post a Comment