Thursday, November 24, 2011

What are some fun facts about your life?

Geeze I guess some for me is the fact that I have never drank alcohol, am a guinness world record holder, I have had my face on a toy box and once got the chance to meet a former President in Maine!|||I had a Great Grandma who was kin to lots of famous people, I am related to an author, I lived my dream for 34 yrs as a foster parent, and I learned a real truth along the way----there are many things I can Not change, I am NOT in control of my universe.I enjoy stomping my foot in mud puddles, I Enjoy the Christmas coloring pages on the internet, and I love yahoo answers.|||I am 74 and have never owned a TV, nor will I ever own one.|||I only sleep 9 hours per night, no more no less, so I always know when I'm going to wake up witout setting an alarm clock.|||the fact that God kept me on my toes. i was born in a family with 3 kids in it. my brother always liked to create fear for those around him and my father passed away when i was very young. my brother still does the same. that brought or kept a lazy **** like me closer to God. and God is fun ;-)





i don't care much about presidents... not that i am snob. i just know how everyone can be a fallible soldier at one time or another. Only God my dear. Only God.|||I have the "bent pinky finger" dominant trait



It's a common example of dominant trait that is uncommon. All of my kids will have it. My finger points like a banana, and I like it. :D|||i can quack like Donald Duck, and do perfect Mario and Yoshi impressions.|||My dad had a bone missing in each foot so almost was not conscripted into WW2.


I have a small extra bone in each of my ankles!|||i am never truly bored, my imagination is too full.


i can read and comprehend a 200 page book in about 4 or less hours depending on how well the author writes.


i am never without music, it is in my soul.


i am reminded every day about the awesomeness of nature. in the way the stars shine or the wonderful sounds of rain on my window.


these are the things that make my life extraordinary, at least to me.|||I often need to have someone beat down my pride. That is what I use Yahoo! Answers Philosophy for.

No comments:

Post a Comment