Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What is the most unique thing about you?

it can be something obvious like you're mothers only child. Or something impressive like you are world record holder.





my tatto is unique. I drew it myself.|||The toes on each of my feet that are next to the big toe won't bend. They stick straight out when I curl my toes. It's pretty funny.|||"FU to...lol"? huh? Thanks for the points though!

Report Abuse


|||My pain...|||i think ma voice is too cus it sounds raspy %26amp; lyke squeaky kinda...i think it runs in ma family cus ma familys voices is kinda raspy ....all ma sistas voice sounds lyke keyshia cole....|||My LoOks!!!..Nd Mi VOice Ppl Say i Gotta Real Secxi Voice|||i can put my legs behind my head.|||Embarrassingly, several things; I was the third-youngest U.S. patent holder; am a member of Phi Beta Kappa; have been married six times; and a book of my illustrations was published by Dover. I have a tendency to wear whatever falls out of my closet, and am a member of an historical recreation society.





I try very hard to behave normally and fit in (no, really, I do!), but I'm not very good at it.|||I'm still alive and think everything's still going to be okay.|||I AM BRUTALLY HONEST.|||A moment of Zen.."Sometimes it's better to let people discover you than to force yourself on others."|||The moles on my back can be connected to outline the Statue of Liberty.|||I have almost died three times. once when I was 16 (drowned), once when I was 17(suicide) and last time was when I was 23 (car accident).








My first marriage lasted 8 weeks.|||I look exactly like my grandpa even though I'm a girl, but hey I'm not going to complain because I've never met him and my family tells me I'm the mini me of him and the weird part is my grandma tells me I eat like him too.|||My webbed hands.and 6 toes on each foot....


Oh and I can breathe underwater.|||I've been a pageant queen and an elected official. I think that's pretty unique. :)|||My voice! I always get compliments on having a very nice voice.|||i can change from being sweet to spicy so quickly, your eyes'd hurt! lol :)|||i'm an only child and i play the clarinet....i dont know if either one of those makes me unique|||my innocence|||being me!!!|||i get most things from my dad, even though im a girl, its wierd, but i like being like a dad, he's awesome!|||My personality

No comments:

Post a Comment